This is great, I am so flattered! I’d like to send my huge Thank You to a lovely German blog writer Wolke 205’s who has nominated my little blog to this beautiful Award!
“Liebster Blog” award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, for all in the spirit of fostering new connections and motivation. “Liebster” is German and it means “Dearest” or “Beloved.” But, at the same time it can also mean “Favorite.”
However, the rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the Karma.
It’s difficult to just pic 5 fellow bloggers… I love all of them, each is unique and beautiful! So here is my pick:
Nia’s photography blog. It always feels as if I am sitting in her car and we are driving around Istanbul!
Film is Love is another great photography blog! Jannik lives in Hamburg and takes absolutely beautiful pictures!
Some rather beautifully quirky photos at AlexQuinnPhotos.
Love this cheerful food blog whenharrymetcelery full of lovely pictures and recipes!
And the last but definitely not least, a very versatile 50 year project blog!
Have a great week!